Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Tuesday's Delight and my quote :D

Hello it's Tuesday's delight time but before that I would wish to give you my quote that I though of myself it's "Life is not complicated if you won't complicate it for yourself" I don't know if someone already had that quote but I made it up now so think about it and getting on to the delight...

1. Neobux.com


Summary
Membership
 Standard 
Since: 2011/01/09 
Referrals
Rented:6 
Seen advertisements
You:263 
Your referrals:148 
Account
Main Balance:$0.559 
Rental Balance:$0.000 
Direct Purchases:$1.805 

2. Eu-Bux.com

Account Statistics

  • Membership: Pioneer (Expires 02/08/2012)
  • Country:
  • Total Clicks: 109
  • Direct Referrals: 0
  • Rented Referrals: 0
  • Total Referrals: 0
  • Total Referral Clicks: 0

Available Funds

  • Current Balance: $0.946 USD
  • Advertiser Balance: $0.000 USD
  • Rental Balance: $0.000 USD
  • Amount Paid: $0.000 USD

3.  Incrasebux.com

Membership:

Since: 28/01/2011
Type: Standard 
Referrals: 

Direct: 0/10
Rented: 0/500

Advertisement Clicks:

Yours: 90
Your AVG: 5.05
Referrals: 0

Account:

Balance: $0.630 USD
Advertiser Balance: $0.000
Rental Balance: $0.000
Received: $0.000 USD
Direct Purchases: $0.000 USD
Invested: $0.000 USD

4. DinoBux.com (NEW!)


Membership

Since:2011/02/12
Type:Standard
Referrals
Direct:0
Rented:0
Advertisement
Yours:18
Referrals:0
Account
Main Balance:$0.184
Renting Balance:$0.000
Jackpot Balance:$0.000
Received:$0.000
Invested:$0.000
5. BuXera.com

Membership Since:2011/01/28
Type:Basic

Referrals

Advertisement
Yours:67
Referrals:0

Account
Main Balance:$0.4930
Received:$0.0000
Invested:$0.0000


No comments:

Post a Comment